Write For CardsAndLoans
Are you an expert in your field? Do you want to reach a mass audience?
Do you want to write for Our website?
Then look no further. At cards-and-loans.com, you can be rest assured that your post here will get you some needed exposure for your blog or business.
We are always on the lookout for experienced writers who are passionate about writing credit card reviews and Loan apps reviews
Why Write for CardsAndLoans?
You will get exposure to a targeted dedicated group of readers which comprises of bloggers and other non geeky readers.
You are guaranteed eternal human traffic from your links, NOT search engine traffic. Hence, do not bother sending your post if you are only interested in getting link juice from one article i.e I will not follow your links but you will get clicks on your links forever from readers of your post.
- Posts must NOT BE LESS THAN 1500 WORDS
- Posts must be original. Must NOT BE COPIED from your blog, another site, book, magazine etc.
- Guest posts CANNOT be republished. You agree not to modify and publish it somewhere else in the near future.
- The topic of your guest post must NEVER have been treated on this blog.
- You MUST be able to reply to comments left on your guest posts. Backlinks will be removed if you fail to do so after contacting you.
- Posts must be non-promotional. Must NOT be written for the purpose of advertising a product, website or some paid services. If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit this page.
- Posts with affiliate links, irrelevant links and links to questionable websites may be rejected. You cannot sell links to your clients from your article.
- Updating of links several times after post goes live will not be accepted.
- You can promote your guest article on social media sites like Twitter, Digg, Facebook, StumbleUpon etc.
- Guest post are unpaid
Note: We reserve the right to modify your guest article, before publishing and to reject post that we feel is not appropriate for this blog or for the niche it belongs to.
Can you upload your bio?
Yes, you have worked hard to provide a fantastic content to us, let us help you get more noticed.
Your bio should be a one or two lines describing your self and it will include your links back to your blog or social media.
Contact [email protected] to get started.