Apply For Procter and Gamble NYSC Graduate Internship 2020
Apply For Procter and Gamble NYSC Graduate Internship 2020 following the guidelines provided below.
NewsOnline Nigeria reports that suitably qualified candidates are invited for Procter and Gamble graduate internship opportunity as the portal is now open and accepting application from interested candidates.
This Procter and Gamble internship is fulltime, location is Lagos state and is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC).
About Procter And Gamble
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
The Internship Details
Title: Apprenticeship – Multiple Function
Type: Full time programme
Location: Lagos but open to graduates nationwide
To be successful as an intern at procter and gamble, the following basic required are required from all applicants
- Graduates who are yet to start NYSC
- 2nd class upper and above in your course
- must be a Graduates of 2019 or 2020
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
All You Need to Know About Procter And Gamble Internship
- This Internship opportunity is for graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
Procter and gamble offer equal opportunity employer and value diversity. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
How To Apply
To apply succssfully for the procter and gamble internship program, interested applicants ate require to follow the application process belo:
- login to Procter and Gamble recruitment portal: https://www.pgcareers.com/job/lagos/apprenticeship-multiple-function/936/17966760
- Go through the programme details and click on the apply botton
- login or register and then continue the application process
- If successful in the online application, you will be invited for the second step which will be attending an interview