Stanbic IBTC 2020 University Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduates
How to apply for the Stanbic IBTC Bank 2020 undergraduate scholarships for Nigerian students that wrote the last UTME (JAMB).
We are pleased to present to you “Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship”. This initiative is in continuance of our goal to support dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths as we have been doing over the years through various activities such as Youth Leadership Series (YLS), Higher Institution Football League (HIFL) and so on.
The scholarship programme is aimed at encouraging hard work and academic excellence amongst Nigerian undergraduates and it is open to students who participated in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have just gained admission into any Nigerian state or federal university.
Table of Content
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Holdings, commonly referred to as Stanbic IBTC, is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in banking, stock brokerage, investment advisory, pension and trustee businesses. Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of the Standard Bank Group, a financial services giant based in South Africa. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings operations in 20 African countries and 13 countries outside Africa.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Stanbic IBTC Bank scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Stanbic IBTC Undergraduate Scholarship
- Type Undergraduate
- OrganisationStanbic IBTC Bank
- Country to study Nigeria
- School to study –
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline October 24, 2020
Aim and Benefits of Stanbic IBTC Undergraduate Scholarship
- Total scholarship value of at least N40 million, would be spread across four years and disbursed in tranches of N100,000 per academic year
Duration of Award: A total period of Four (4) years from the day of acceptance, notwithstanding the length of the degree programme. The Scholarship shall be paid at the beginning of every academic year subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
Requirements for Stanbic IBTC Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (The “Scholarship”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) is only available to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- have a score of 200 and above in JAMB
- have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
Stanbic IBTC reserves the right to decline participation in the Scholarship for any applicant at their discretion.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Stanbic IBTC Undergraduate Scholarship
- The Scholarship will only be awarded to 100 Applicants spread across the 36 States of the federation and FCT with a minimum of 2 Applicants per State.
- The Scholarship will be offered on a first come, first serve basis until the 100 slots are allocated.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to applicants that follow the instructions and meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Winners will only be contacted through the valid email address they provide.
October 24, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Stanbic IBTC Bank on standardbank.eu.qualtrics.com to apply
Applicants may submit their applications by following these simple steps:
- Go to any of our social media page on Instagram (@stanbicibtc), Twitter (@stanbicibtc), and Facebook (@stanbicibtc) and look for the post
- Click on the link, fill the required details, attach requested documents and submit
Successful Applicants will be notified only via an email.
Where an applicant applies on more than one platform or submits multiple entries/applications, they shall still be entitled to only one Scholarship slot.