Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Loan; Now you can own a business
Personal Trust Microfinance Bank is a CBN licensed institution offering loans for multiple purposes in Nigeria.
Microfinance lending is the provision of financial services for people who don’t have access to traditional financial services such as banks. The loans are aimed at individuals who were previously considered “unbankable” by larger banking institutions. These are borrowers who are possibly dealing in small amounts of money each day, living in hard-to-access areas, without credit histories or who don’t meet “traditional requirements” within the banking sector.
Microfinance loans specifically are not appropriate in situations where they propagate a cycle of debt or dependence. If you are taking out the loan to pay off another loan, this is considered very bad practice.
- Micro loans – This is for entrepreneurs, traders and students to access up to N1m for existing businesses. The interest rate charged by personal trust on loans is 5% plus a 5% processing fee. dependent on the tenor of the loan.
- Salary Advance – This product is targeted at salary earners at large blue chip companies and enables them to access up to 75% of their monthly salary in advance.
- Convenient repayment plan
- Flexible loan conditions
- Geographic restrictions to Lagos
- 10% of loan amount is required in savings account
- Guarantor required
- Low Maximum loan amount
- You should be between 22 and 58 years old.
- You must run an account (Current or Savings) for 3 months with Personal Trust microfinance Bank in Nigeria.
- Applicant must live and or work in Lagos State.
- 250,000 Naira required in your account or equivalent amount in stock
- Two recent passport photograph (within the last 6 months)
- Two credible guarantors
- Two duly completed signature cards
- Completed application form
- Utility bill – last 3 months PHCN/NITEL
Interest Rate (10% – 20%)