Job Vacancy in Lagos
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- You are a process-oriented, planner, highly organise person with the ability to recruitment and engagement of couriers/messengers. You have a good understanding of fleet management.
- You work in partnership with hub operations team to ensure overall fleet conditions and performance.
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves, join a passionate team, and build a business at light speed while tackling the large Nigerian parcel shipping market.
- You will make sure that our amazing services are available and perfectly executed to our customers conveniently and seamlessly.
- Monitor, anticipate and manage the live operation to ensure a greater user experience
- Manage real time fleet capacity
- Lead the communication with the fleet for ongoing orders
- Give a structured and actionable daily feedback to the Head, Fleet Management
- Ensure a smooth operation by ensuring that messengers are available for order fulfilment.
- Responsible for fleet operation tracking, including creation of performance, efficiency etc.
- Make sure all couriers adhere to Kwik regulations, SLAs and SOPs.
- Monitors and ensure fleet operations in compliance with local rules and regulations
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all customers request across the state
- BA / BSc degree in Social Sciences, Operations or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing transportation operations to ensure lowest-cost and on-time delivery
- Experience in managing fleet
- Ability to take initiative and be flexible in a constantly-changing work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of excel / google sheets and ease with a variety of tech platforms and reporting.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
- And more
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online.