Job Title: Administrative Assistant Location: Lagos
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients.
- General clerical duties.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails .
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules.
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash Office managements.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant course Completion of NYSC .
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- A good planning and organizing skills Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping .
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic.
- Problem assessment and problem solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good customer service orientation INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND THEIR CVs To ivana