Apply for Head of Fundraising at FairMoney
- Company: FairMoney Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Fundraising Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Full-Time
- Your mission is to nurture and build FairMoneys relationships with HNIs, banks and financials institutions in order to provide FM with liquidity at all times. Your are responsible for local debt fundraising for our NGN subsidiary. You will be reporting directly to our CEO.
You will be working on:
- Local Naira debt fundraising for the subsidiary with banks, HNIs, Pension Funds,
- Managing the regulator,
- Managing forex and all other network financial matters,
- Managing the PnL in Nigeria.
- Education Level: Master’s Degree
- You have between 5 to 10 year experience in the Nigerian financial sector,
- You have at least 3 years experience in a managing position,
- You have at least 7 years in dealmaking,
- You have strong knowledge in corporate finance and legal packaging,
- You have a good understanding of financial modelling,
- You have a good command of Excel and PPT.
Application Closing Date
- Phone screening of 30 minutes with Maud – our HR & Talent Manager;
- Technical Test;
- Virtual video interview with Laurin, our CEO.