How long will it take to mine 1 ethereum?
Then, how much does it cost to mine 1 ethereum?
Nicehash charges 3% plus a 0.0001 btc service fee, that’s about $8.47, making the cost around $268.47. The value of 1 ETH is $278, so you could possibly make a small profit.
Subsequently, question is, is it hard to mine ethereum? In simple, cryptocurrency mining is a process of solving complex math problems. Intuitively, an increase in mining difficulty means it becomes harder to solve complex problems, and therefore to fewer rewards. We’re at a current peak in Ethereum difficulty due to its very high demand and popularity.
One may also ask, how much ETH can you mine in a day?
According to the current difficult level of Ethereum, which is 2418530528083430 and generates a block reward 3.00000000, you can mine 0.01071725 daily.
Is it still worth it to mine ethereum?
It means you need to buy new ASIC miner to mine Ethereum these days. However, Ethereum mining with a large GPU farm would still be profitable. If you have access to cheap electricity but might not be cost effective in the short run. Ethereum mining might still be profitable if you have access to cheap power resource.
- #1 Claymore. Claymore is one of the most efficient Ethereum mining software as it has dual Ethereum miner that lets you mine similar algorithm cryptocurrency without compromising on the hash rate.
- #2 CGMiner.
- #3 MinerGate.
- #4 Ethminer.
- #5 Geth.
On average, the time it takes for all the miner’s computational power in the world to obtain 1 BTC is 10 minutes, a figure which comes as a result of increasingly powerful machines as well as an increase in the number of mining pools.
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Tether (USDT)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Libra (LIBRA)
- Monero (XMR)
- EOS (EOS)
- 1 kH/s is 1,000 (one thousand) hashes per second;
- 1 MH/s is 1,000,000 (one million) hashes per second;
- 1 GH/s is 1,000,000,000 (one billion) hashes per second;
- 1 TH/s is 1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion) hashes per second;
- An Ethereum wallet to hold all of your newly found currency;
- GPU drivers;
- A mining application (Claymore miner);
- A mining pool address if you’re going to mine within a mining pool;
- A graphics card (GPU) with at least 3gb of RAM;