Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Executive Assistant
Sterling Bank Plc has invited interested and eligible candidates for Executive Assistant recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Sterling Bank Plc Executive Assistant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||Sterling Bank Plc|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
- The ideal candidate must be willing to provide support to the GDMD in his daily responsibilities,effectively manage the GDMD’S Office, have strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners and possess excellent writing and oral communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of other staffers attached to the GDMD’s office.
- Management of Office purse to cater for all personal office expenses.
- Acts as a first point of contact to the GDMD.
- Management of the GDMD’s diaries and Schedule.
- Implementation and maintenance of procedures and administrative systems which include but not limited to managing databases and filing systems.
- Liaises with Staff, Customers and other stakeholders on behalf of the GDMD.
- Takes lead on all technological issues in collaboration with IT Representative attached to the GDMD’s office.
- Other miscellaneous tasks to support the GDMD like management of ad-hoc projects.
- Coordinates the GDMD’s Logistics and travel plans which includes but not limited to flight booking and making Hotel reservations and managing the GDMD’s immigration details.
- Organizing and Providing support at all meetings and appointments of the GDMD.
- Reviews and summarizes all Documents, Letters and legal agreements addressed to the GDMD’s office.
- Liaises with the Company Secretaries of the companies where the GDMD is a member of the Board and assisting with the compliance of corporate governance requirements.
- Takes the lead on customer service issues addressed to the GDMD’s office.
- Tracking of deliverables assigned to Top Level Executives reporting to the GDMD.
- First Level review and drafting of minutes of the GDMD’S meetings.
- Preparation of GDMD’s presentations and External Correspondences.
Application Closing Date