Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2021 NPF Recruitment Registration at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Nigeria Police Recruitment Recruitment 2021: Is the Police Recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng) opened for new recruitment? The answer to this question and more related information is being made available to you by this article.
If you are reading this guide it means that you are thinking of joining the Nigeria Police and becoming a Police Constable.
There are so many Nigerians who want to work in the Nigeria Police Force. We ensure that none of the Jobs get missed out on our website. We help interested candidates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigeria Police recruitment openings across the country.
The federal government of Nigeria has directed the police hierarchy to start recruiting constables across the country for the implementation of its community policing policy.
If you are a true friend don’t forget to share this important Federal Government Recruitment updates with your friends.
Are you interested in a career at NPF? Prepare yourself and also help your friends as much as possible because the Nigeria Police Portal Website www.policerecruitment.gov.org or www.policerecruitment.gov.ng portal opens for NPF Constable Recruitment opportunities.
Through this guide, we will tell the candidates what are the requirements, how to apply for this job, etc.
Police Recruitment Portal News
Breaking News: Nigeria Police Force has not yet announced the recruitment program.
If you want to become a policeman/police constable this is the right time: in fact, you can register online through www.policerecruitment.gov.ng portal and participate in the selections. Both male and female candidates can register for the police constable competition
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
How to apply at Police Recruitment Portal?
Let’s know how you can apply for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2021 for Police Constable (Recruits)
Finally, the Police Recruitment Portal is open for new registration. Applications will be accepted online only and here we will give you all the information about the application process.
You can follow all the registration process by first completing all existing registration files as we know that the registration requirements become mandatory to be fulfilled for you to register.
The application will be accepted online only.
Candidate must have a functional email Id and mobile number before you start Nigeria Police (NPF) registration process.
- First visit to the NPF Portal: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Read Nigeria Police Recruitment Details (about police force, application requirement and how to apply information)
- The candidate who have read all the details and satisfied can proceed for online enlistment
- A link (policerecruitment.ng 2021) given at bottom “Click Here to Apply” (Click on it)
- Now you can see application form for Nigeria Police Constable
- Your personal details already took from your NIN (NIMC No, First Name, Last Name, Middle Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Phone, Contact Address, State of Origin, LGA of Origin, Maritial Status, Height, State of Residence, Region, Next of KIN Name and Next of Kin Address)
- Fill Educational Qualification (Secondary School Attended, Certificate(s) Obtained, When Did You Finish From Secondary School, Grade of English Language and Mathematics)
- Agreement & Submission (By submission you have agreed that all document and information given is complete and accurate, false information may lead to automatic disqualification)
- Recheck all filled details before final submission
- Accept the above terms and conditions
- Click on submit application button
Files that have been through the finalization process will be verified according to the provisions of the next stage. You must print the form and use the password that you have made to log in at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. Your registration will be verified in this process later.
Are you interested in this opportunity to join the Nigeria Police Force? To maximize your chances of success, preparation for these competitions is required. With its expertise in preparation for Nigeria Police constable aptitude test.
☛ Important Note:
Read Carefully Please
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021: How to update your record for NPF recruitment portal
See how you go update your record
- Visit http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Enter your National Identity Number(NIN) for the indicated space .
- When you enter your NIN, you need to provide all the asked details to update your record.
Upload scanned copies
- 0 level Result
- Birth certificate/or any other document which you fit use show your age
- Certificate of Origin
After you upload, you go click on the consent box and click submit.
Print confirmation slip and note your Application Reference ID (you go need on during the stages of the recruitment exercise to identify yourself.
Download and print Guarantor’s form.
You get any complain?
NG Police Salary Structure
Are you interested to know Nigeria Police Salary Structure? Below is post wise salary information.
- Police Constable (PC) II – ₦84,000
- Police Constable (PC) – ₦86,000
- Sergeant Copral (SC) -₦96,000
- Sergeant Major (SM) – ₦119,000
- Inspector Of NG Police (IP) – ₦167,000
- Inspector of NG police (IP) – ₦254,000
- Assistant Superintendent of NG police (ASP) II – N271,000
- Assistant Superintendent of NG police(ASP) l – ₦296,000
- Deputy Superintendent of NG police (DSP) – ₦321,000
- Superintendent of Police (SP) – ₦342,000
- Chief Superintendent of NG police (CSP) – ₦419,000
- Assistant Commissioner of NG police (ACP) – ₦483,000
- Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) -₦531,000
- Commissioner of NG police (CP) -₦1.5million.
This new salary structure begins on November 1 2018.
For people who do not have the opportunity to apply for the job
- A man who could not speak
- A person who has dental or dental problems that makes eating difficult
- Problem in the knee
- The leg brace
- Curved knees – knees that do not stretch even when standing
- A person with hand injuries
- One who does not see very well
- Lack of any body part.
Why VoiceofNigeria for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 Portal Alert?
VoiceofNigeria.org.ng is the one stop place for NPF recruitment alert across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here on this website, we will ensure that all the upcoming and latest Federal Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get NPF recruitment 2021 openings across Nigeria.
For more information about Nigeria Police Recruitment – Constable Programme login to NPF Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and to get all updates to subscribe to our free email service.