90Connect Review; Legit or Scam? Read to Find Out The Truth
90Connect Review; Legit or Scam? Read to Find Out The Truth about this most recent refer and earn program in Nigeria 90Connect.
Disclosure: We independently research and write reviews on make money online programs in Nigeria and we try to avoid leading people into scam. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with proof if any program starts a scam related activity so we can report them and save more people from harm.
We have always seen income programs come up in this Nigeria and what we cannot just do is watch them go down the drain without telling you everything you needed to know about them and of course how they actually work.
The emergence of this new income program and many more to come out is as a result of the national lock-down and as well the scarcity of money and other vitality in Nigeria and then people have to resort to only trying to use the little they have to make as much as they can ever think of.
Truth is, these income programs do not always last too long in the industry and as a result, we will advice you to always be among the first people to get registered in them and make sure you do not join the last crew to join them.
So as to save your time and money.
90connect is an innovative member-to-member (peer-to-peer) platform where all members are provided Help and Get Help at the same time.
Member-to-Member (Peer-to-peer) means whenever you are giving a help, you are giving it directly to a member on the platform, and whenever you are requesting for a help, another member on the platform will give you the help directly.
We are the middle-man that connects everybody. That is, we are not the one giving you the help, neither are we the one getting help from you.
But how can all members be given help and get help at the same time? That’s tough to answer, but you will get it, do not worry. Scroll down to the next question for explanation.
Who is the Owner of 90Connect
The founder and CEO OF 90Connect Is Nwachukwu Churchill.
This program started May 15 2020.
Those this program is still new but here’s a review.
Company name: 90Connect
Cost: See the price in the list above.
Legit or scam? – No, Too early to judge
Recommended: Yes, but not to be trusted.
90Connect Withdrawal Policy
Go to your Transactions page and click on Withdraw.
If you are on level 1 and you don’t have a down-line, you will be asked to bring at least 1 down-line to be able to withdraw.
This is only required on level 1.
Level 2 upwards doesn’t require this.
You need 1 active downline PER withdrawal. That means if you have 1 active down-line, you will be able to withdraw only N2,000.
If you have 2 active down-lines, you will be able to withdraw only N4,000.
If you have 3 active down-lines, you will be able to withdraw all your N6,000.
How Much Is Each Withdrawal on 90connect?
- Level 1: You will pay N2,000 to get N6,000. Withdrawal is also N2,000 each. That is, you will withdraw N2,000 three times. Making a total of N6,000.
- Level 2: You will pay N5,000 to get N10,000 which means you already saved N1,000. Withdrawal is also N5,000 each. That is, you will withdraw N5,000 two times, making a total of N10,000. But to avoid hit and run you can only withdraw N5,000 first then give help of ₦10,000 (Level 3) while we connect you to pay out only half of it which is N5,000 you just received thereafter you will be connected to receive the remaining N5,000 and when you have paid out the remaining balance of your help then you have successfully upgraded to the next level. This applies to level 2 to level 6 respectively.
- Level 3: You will pay N10,000 to get N20,000. Withdrawal is also N10,000 each. That is, you will withdraw N10,000 two times, making a total of N20,000.
- Level 4: You will pay N20,000 to get N40,000. Withdrawal is also N20,000 each. That is, you will withdraw N20,000 two times, making a total of N40,000.
- Level 5: You will pay N40,000 to get N80,000. Withdrawal is also N40,000 each. That is, you will withdraw N40,000 two times, making a total of N80,000.
- Level 6: You will pay N80,000 to get N120,000.
- Level 7: You will pay N100,000 to get N180,000
Meaning you already saved N20,000 in level 6
- Level 1 Get Help takes 24hrs
- Level 2 Get Help takes 48hrs
- Level 3 Get Help takes 4 days
- Level 4 Get Help takes 6 days
- Level 5 Get Help takes 8 days
- Level 6 Get Help takes 11 days
- Level 7 Get Help takes 14 days
The days start counting after confirmation of payment.
- LEVEL 1
- LEVEL 2
- LEVEL 3
- LEVEL 4
- LEVEL 5
- LEVEL 6
- LEVEL 7
How to contact 90connect
For any inquiry or matter arising in respect of 90Connect do not hesitate to message us. We will reply you as soon as you ever expect.
Is 90connect Scam or legit?
As at the time this article is written, this program is Legit.
For now, they are paying.
That doesn’t mean they should be trusted. Just like other income programs that pay and crash, we cannot say for now.